“为极度条件设计的覆盖产品”“Xtreme Covers for Xtreme Situations”
碎片残骸的污染控制 Demolition requires control of contaminated debris.
• RAZECOVER penetrates rubble and soil to form a penetrating protective layer over contaminated demolition debris;
• RAZECOVER is applied during the demolition process and at the end of the day as a daily cover material to provide “off-shift” stabilization;
• RAZECOVER advanced formulations have proven use on debris contaminated with beryllium or radiological materials such as uranium and other fission products.
产品描述 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
RAZECOVER is designed to wet-out, encapsulate and seal contaminated demolition debris, thus minimizing or eliminating any dusting hazards that could otherwise occur. RAZECOVER is an advanced blend of polymers and functional fillers, formulated specifically for use during demolition of contaminated facilities.
Supplied as a dry powder in easy-to-handle bags, RAZECOVER can easily mixed with water and sprayed applied over rubble and soils, where it stabilizes contaminated particles and prevents any subsequent potential for resuspension. Unlike traditional topcoats or daily covers that simply cover up debris, RAZECOVER addresses contaminated demolition by seeping down into the rubble and stabilizing unseen surfaces within the pile.
特点和益处FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 根据标准ASTM D4982-95 (2007)，产品是非可燃性物质；
• 为了强化抗水性，还可与NWC 的其它产品混合来增强这一特点；
• Supplied as a dry powder in easy-to-handle 35-lb bags;
• Easily mixes with water (up to 100 gallons per 35-lb bag), prior to spray application using a conventional centrifugal pump, as found on a standard hydroseeding machine;
• Can be sprayed up to 200 feet distance;
• Coverage is approximately 2800 square feet per bag of RAZECOVER, when mixed with 100 gallons of water;
• Applied material is non-flammable per ASTM D4982-95 (2007);
• Cured material will impart added water resistance (impermeability) properties to the sprayed debris, thus minimizing water absorption and greatly improving water run-off from debris piles;
• Can be modified with other products from New Waste Concepts for additional bridging properties or increased water resistance, if necessary;
• Easy clean-up with warm soapy water before the material dries.